Dreadlock Tag, Take 3.
Tag 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boDWtWGHglo
Tag 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYYTZtqRu40
1. Do you remember the specific moment you decided you were going to dread your hair? Where were you and how did you feel?
2. What method, if any, did you use to start your dreadlocks?
3. How old are your dreadlocks?
4. What is the length of your longest dread? And shortest?
5. Do you have any dreads that are especially unique, strange, or awesome?
6. How many dreads do you have currently? Is that the same number you started with?
7. What shampoo or other products do you use on your dreads?
8. How often do you wash your dreads?
9. Do you do any regular maintenance on your dreads?
10. What are your favorite beads or other decorations?
11. If your dreads had their own personal motto, what would it be?
12. If you could start a new set of dreads, would you do anything differently?
13. Is there anything else unique about your appearance other than dreadlocks? (tattoos, piercings, etc)
14. How many people do you know personally with dreadlocks?
15. Have any employers turned you down for having dreads? Any wanted you BECAUSE of your dreads?
16. Whats the WEIRDEST question you've gotten about your dreads? DUMBEST? FUNNIEST? Most Common?
17. Have you ever had a freak accident or an embarrassing moment involving your dreads?
18. Do you have any dreaded role models? If so, who?
19. What dreaded YouTubers could you see yourself hanging out with in real life?
20. Who are you going to Tag?